CDA Candidate Name
SAFE QUIZ - TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
1. Some accidents like choking, suffocation and strangulation can be prevented in almost every case.
2. A toddler can drown in a toilet in 2 minutes.
3. Pillows and soft toys should not be placed in cribs.
4. Infants can be served honey.
5. Describe one safe practice that you model for young children on a regular basis:
6. Aside from the custodial parent or guardian, to whom may early education staff members properly release a child?
7. What position should infants birth to 12 months be placed in when sleeping?
8. If your building was built before 1978, you should have your setting tested by an EPA certified firm for:
9. If a child receives a minor burn in your setting during a cooking experience, what is your first step in providing first-aid?